A spring mix of carrot and orange juice is upgraded with canned pineapple, making this a refreshing drink that’s not too sweet. Served over ice, these carrot pineapple orange coolers are perfect to serve at brunch. And they’re insanely drinkable too.
As with food, I like drinks that are super simple and taste really good. And this recipe for carrot pineapple orange coolers checks all the boxes. I add my favorite canned pineapple to a mix of orange and carrot juice, making this a drink that you’ll want to drink from Spring to Summer.
When you make this, you’ll see that the juice is pretty potent. Which is why serving it over plenty of ice is key. It makes the drink super refreshing and doesn’t dilute its flavor at all. And you can always make adjustments if needed.
You can juice your own carrots and oranges if you want or you can buy the juice at your local grocery store, whichever you prefer. I like canned pineapple because it adds more substance than just juice. However, if you don’t have a blender that can puree it well, do grab a bottle of pineapple juice instead.
If you want to spice things up, you can definitely serve this with a shot of vodka or even sparkling wine for a mimosa vibe.
And if you’re looking for perfect brunch recipes that go with this one, try out these:
Carrot pineapple orange coolers
- 1 cup (240 ml) fresh carrot juice
- 2 cups (480 ml) fresh orange juice
- 20 oz (560 g) pineapple slices, from 1 large can of pineapple slices
- Combine carrot juice, orange juice and pineapple slices in a blender. Blend on high until the mixture is smooth. Taste the juice. If it needs more sweetness for your taste, add some pineapple syrup from the can.
- Fill up 4 glasses with ice and top with juice. Add orange slices if desired. Serve immediately.
- You can prepare the juice and keep it covered in a pitcher in the refrigerator for up to a day. Stir well before serving over ice.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can use pineapple juice instead of the slices. The latter add more substance to the drink, but simple juice works too.
- Adjust the amounts of juice to your taste.