Sunday reads for end of November. Desperately craving cookies.
So, tell me, how many of you are recovering from a weekend of eating? How many from a weekend of shopping and how many from a weekend of binge-watching Gilmore girls? I really want to know.
I think I fall into all 3 categories.
As you probably know by now, because I won’t shut up about it and because no one will, Gilmore girls are back in full force. Back with the coffee, the drama, the food, crazy neighbors and all other fun stuff. I have to say I absolutely love the revival. I feel they’ve given us everything that made the show great in the first place. Maybe I should write a whole separate post about the revival, as I have other things to share today on top of GG… would you like that?
Now let’s get into things that caught my eye this week:
1) Eater made a list of Emily Gilmore’s rules she lives by in and outside of the dining room. I just love that woman.
2) Another week, another article about the Millennials. This time about how they are changing holiday dinning (in the USA).
3) For all Rihanna fans or just sneaker fans, the final Fenty creeper drop of 2016 is happening on December 8th, just in time for my birthday. Joining the line of highly requested sneakers are 3 new velvet variations – burgundy red, all black, grey “cement”. All are absolutely gorgeous.
4) In not so new news, Anthony Bourdain is producing a documentary on food waste, which is definitely something we need to talk about more.
5) The most amazing gingerbread house ever created. Extravagant and magical.
6) Wish I could see this. An exhibition celebrating pioneering art collector Peggy Guggenheim, one of the first and few female art collectors.
7) If you’re looking for new ornaments or just want a project to fill your weekend with, these homemade scented baking soda ornaments are just the thing for you.
8) It’s that time of year again when peanut butter cup hot chocolate is a thing. As are allll the cookies. Like these cute and really tasty mushroom cookies, these thin oatmeal cookies or soft caramel snickerdoodles. Ahhh, I want them all.
Hope you had a fabulous weekend!