- Use an ice cream scoop to divide the batter. It’s a mess-free way to do it and the only one that lets you make 12 equal portions.
- I use sun-dried tomatoes that are preserved in oil. It’s an extra boost of flavor for the muffins. But oil-free sun-dried tomatoes are okay too.
- When using cheese in this or any recipe, grate it yourself. The flavor and texture is different from the pre-shredded cheese. It’s an extra step but you won’t regret it.
- If you don’t have olive oil, any neutral oil (like vegetable oil or sunflower oil) is just as good.
- If pine nuts aren’t your thing, you can use other nuts or sesame seeds instead. Everything bagel seasoning would be delicious too.
TOOLS: muffin tin | muffin cups | ice cream scoop