When you want an easy breakfast, a quick thing like this cherry beet smoothie is the perfect choice. A nutrient-packed mix of beet juice and cherries gives it a vibrant color and a refreshing zing.
The beet juice is what gives this smoothie its vibrant pink color. And it’s super good for you too. I love this smoothie because it’s made in no time, it is refreshing and very filling. Also, beet juice has a lot of benefits and I don’t like to drink it on its own, which is why hiding it in this smoothie is perfect!
Cherry beet smoothie
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) beet juice
- 2/3 cup (150 g) Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened rice milk
- 1/2 cup (50 g) frozen cherries
- 1 medium banana
- Add the ingredients to your blender and blend well until they’re all pureed and smooth.
- Taste to see if you want to add anything else, then pour into your glass.